Apply for Membership
The waitlist for membership is now open for two-bedroom units, only. Please check back for future announcements.
Each application submitted must contain the following documents:
- Membership Application - filled out completely and signed by each person over 18 years old.
- Citizenship Declaration Form - filled out completely and signed by each person over 18 years old.
- Race & Ethnic Data Form is optional however, it must be signed and returned.
- HUD - 9887 form that serves as a release of information for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (signed by all over 18 in the household)
- HUD-92006 Emergency Contact Form is optional. However, it must be signed and returned.
Each adult over 18 in the household needs to submit the following forms:
- Criminal Background Check completely filled out and signed.
- FHC Release of Information completely filled out and signed.
- Asset Information Form completely filled out and signed.
- Each person, including children, must have a completed Citizenship Form signed by the person it pertains to. (Forms for children under 18 must be signed by legal parent or guardian).
- Driver's License or State ID for each person over 18.
- Social Security Card for each person.
Proof of Citizenship for each person, even children. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- U.S. Birth Certificate
- Certification or Report of Birth Abroad issued by USCIS or the State Department
- U.S. Citizen ID card issued by USCIS
- U.S. Naturalization Certificate issued by U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Certificate of Citizenship issued by USCIS
- American Indian card issued by USCIS for the Kickapoo tribe
- Final Adoption Decree
- Permanent Resident Card/ Green Card
- 1-94, Arrival-Departure Record
- Please see the Citizenship Declaration Form for a complete listing