Effective immediately, all waiting lists are closed. We are not accepting new applications for housing at this time. The Board is diligent about keeping an eye on the waiting list and will re-evaluate from time to time.
Each application submitted must contain the following documents:
- Membership Application - filled out completely and signed by each person over 18 years old.
- Citizenship Declaration Form - filled out completely and signed by each person over 18 years old.
- Race & Ethnic Data Form is optional however, it must be signed and returned.
- HUD - 9887 form that serves as a release of information for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (signed by all over 18 in the household)
- HUD-92006 Emergency Contact Form is optional. However, it must be signed and returned.
Each adult over 18 in the household needs to submit the following forms:
- Criminal Background Check completely filled out and signed.
- FHC Release of Information completely filled out and signed.
- Asset Information Form completely filled out and signed.
- Each person, including children, must have a completed Citizenship Form signed by the person it pertains to. (Forms for children under 18 must be signed by legal parent or guardian).
- Driver's License or State ID for each person over 18.
- Social Security Card for each person.
Proof of Citizenship for each person, even children. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- U.S. Birth Certificate
- Certification or Report of Birth Abroad issued by USCIS or the State Department
- U.S. Citizen ID card issued by USCIS
- U.S. Naturalization Certificate issued by U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Certificate of Citizenship issued by USCIS
- American Indian card issued by USCIS for the Kickapoo tribe
- Final Adoption Decree
- Permanent Resident Card/ Green Card
- 1-94, Arrival-Departure Record
- Please see the Citizenship Declaration Form for a complete listing