MDHHS Emergency Order
18 November 2020
In response to the MDHHS emergency order (MCL 333.2253), Forest Hills Management is modifying its operations effective immediately, and until the order has been lifted.
This is what it means to you:
- The office lobby will be closed
- No entry will be permitted
- We are still available during normal business hours, by phone and by email
- Maintenance will only respond to emergency work orders
- Please continue to call in emergency work orders
- If maintenance is entering your home on an emergency work order:
- You must wear a mask, too!
- Respect social distancing. Stay six feet away from the maintenance staff while they are assisting you with your maintenance-emergency.
- Please do not be offended if maintenance staff asks you to step back, leave the room, or use a tape measure to visually assist you or anyone else who is not respecting the social distancing rule.
Remember, you can still reach us at the office phone number, 734-971-9270, or email,
For more information about the order, please visit Michigan.gov/Coronavirus .