51st Annual Membership Meeting
A Word From Our President
Our upcoming Annual Membership Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 23, 2021, via Zoom. The meeting is open to all Forest Hills Cooperative members, in good standing. Prior registration will be required. (See more information below.) The meeting will start promptly at 7:00 PM, providing the necessary quorum is present.
Open Board Positions
There are two open positions on the Board of Directors. Individual members of record, in good standing, who are seeking a nomination are required to complete the official Forest Hills Cooperative Resume for Candidacy form. Thorough background checks, including but not limited to criminal, financial, personal, court record inquiries, etc., are conducted on each candidate by an outside firm contracted by Forest Hills.
Resume for Candidacy forms are available in the Forest Hills office. Please contact the office if you would like a resume sent to you.
The Resume for Candidacy must be properly filled out and submitted to the office no later than Thursday, March 4, 2021, by 9:00 AM. All candidate resumes must be addressed to Aiji K. Pipho, Secretary of the Board of Directors.
All eligible, certified resumes will be published in the Annual Meeting Newsletter which shall be distributed to the membership no later than ten days prior to the Annual Membership Meeting. (See details below.) No nominations will be taken from the floor on the night of the Annual Meeting.
Erika Hagglund, President
Board of Directors
Plenty of Zoom-Room!
The Annual Membership Meeting is your opportunity to find out the latest news, learn more about issues facing our community, win fabulous prizes, and VOTE! Here's what you need to know:
- Members must pre-register to vote before the meeting. Call us during our regular business hours at 734-971-9270, or email us at
- The Annual Meeting Newsletter, which includes detailed information about the meeting, will be delivered on March 12th.
- This year an election will be held through Election Buddy .
- All votes are anonymous
- Yes! There will be prize drawings for those who attend! You could win:
- One of two, half-off-one-month-carrying-charge certificates
- One of two, $75-off-carrying-charge certificates
- One of our $100 restaurant gift certificates
- A gift card from one of our participating businesses
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual Membership Meeting on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 at 7:00 PM!