April 14, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You or Your means the individual accessing or using the Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Forest Hills Cooperative, 2351 Shadowood Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
Website refers to Forest Hills Cooperative, accessible from https://foresthillscoop.org/
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Personal Data/Personally Identifiable Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personally Identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of Our Service.
For more information about the cookies We use and Your choices regarding cookies, please visit Our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
When You submit Personally Identifiable Information to Us, You understand that You are agreeing to allow Us to access, store, and use that information for those purposes. We only may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: To manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the Services, including any security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We will not sell or give any Personally Identifiable Information to any third parties. We may only share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. If requested by law enforcement or judicial authorities, We will provide this information on receipt of the appropriate documentation. The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) Comply with a legal obligation; (ii) Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; (iii) Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; (iv)Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public or (v) Protect against legal liability.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, or to contact You.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service. As an Account holder, You can see, review and change most of Your contact information associated with Your Account by logging into Your Account and editing Your Account for assistance, You may contact Us using one of the methods listed below. With some exceptions, You have the right to see what Personal Identifiable Information We hold about You. We can help You identify what records We might have about You. We may need to confirm Your identity before providing You with this access, and if We cannot verify Your identity with the degree of certainty required, We will not be able to respond to Your request. If We cannot give You access, We will tell You within thirty (30) days of receipt of Your request and provide You with a reason, as best We can, as to why We cannot give You access.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of Our Service.
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from You and from Your device for security purposes.
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google.
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your device for security purposes.
Children's PrivacyOur Service is not intended for minors under the age of eighteen (18) and We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personally Identifiable Information from minors. If We learn that a minor has submitted Personally Identifiable Information to Us through the Service, We will take reasonable measures to delete and remove such information from Our servers and not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others, as required by law, or as may otherwise be required by law).
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By phone number: 734.971.9270
- By mail: 2351 Shadowood Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108